UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018
Detailed UGC NET Exam pattern 2018 for JRF & Assistant Professor. UGC has released the notification for the Selection of assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship. The UGC NET Exam is conducted to Determine the eligibility of Indian Nationals for eligibility Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship in Indian universities and Colleges. UGC NET exam is Conducted by CBSE for National Eligibility Test (NET). the Exam is Scheduled to be Conducted on 18th December 2018 & 22nd December 2018. this is ve nice opportunity for the Candidate to build their career in teaching Industry. So we have brought the detailed exam pattern for UGC NET 2018. Read the article carefully and check the Exam pattern for UGC NET 2018.
Date To be Remember
|Start Date to Online Application||1st September 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||30th September 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||19th November 2018|
|Date of Exam||18th-22nd December 2018|
|Result Declaration||10th January 2019|
Detailed UGC NET 2018 Exam Pattern
Check the detailed Exam Pattern as mention below. all the paper will consist of only objective type question based on the Following Pattern.
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of Qs||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 compulsory Qs||1 Hour (9:30 AM to 10:30 AM)|
|Second||II||200||100 compulsory Qs||2 Hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
- The Exam will consist of two papers.
- Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions.
- It will consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks.
- The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
- It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- It will consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- All the questions of Paper II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus of earlier Paper II & Paper – III (including all electives, without options).
- You will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper I & Paper II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.