FCI Admit Card for Mains 2019
FCI or Food Corporation of India has been Recruiting various post for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Stenographer Grade-II, Typist and Assistant Grade II. As per the Recent notice Released by the recruitment Commission of FCI, the Mains Exam is Schedule to be Conducted on 27th July 2019. As per the notice the Admit Card will be released 15 days prior to the Date of Examination for Phase-II. Read the article carefully and Check the Official Notification and the Hand out for FCI Mains Exam pattern 2019.
The Commission stated "With reference to recruitment notice issued vide recruitment advertisement no.1/2019-FCI-Category-II dated 23.02.2019, is to inform that the Phase-II online test of the candidate declared qualified for the same shall be tentatively held on 27.07.2019 (Saturday)"
FCI Phase-II Exam Dates
Food Corporation of India has released the Exam Date for Phase-II exam for the Recruitment of Category-III. As per the Notice the Exam is Schedule to be Conducted on 27th July 2019 (Tentatively)
|Online Exam For FCI Phase-II (Tentatively)||27th July 2019|
|Admit Card Download||15 Days Prior to the Date of Examination|
How to download your FCI Admit card for Mains Exam?
Click here to download the admit card for North Zone
Click here to download the admit card for South Zone
Click here to download the admit card for West Zone
Click here to download the admit card for East Zone
Click here to download the admit card for North East Zone
( the link will be activated as soon as the admit card is released)
- Click on the Above mention Zone to download your Admit card for FCI Mains Exam 2019.
- Enter your Registration number/ Roll number.
- Enter your password/ Date of Birth
- Enter the Captcha Carefully
- Now the candidate can download the admit card for FCI Phase-II Admit card 2019.,
- Alternatively, you can visit the Official website of FCI
- Select the Appropriate link
- Follow the above mention steps.