HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
HSSC or Haryana Staff Selection Commission has Recently released the notification for the recruitment of HSSC clerk 2019. as per the Notification, there are 4858 numbers of vacancies to be Filled for this post. This is a very nice opportunity for the candidate domicile in Haryana state of the region. The Application process for this Recruitment will start From 24th June 2019 and the last date for the Application Process is 8th July 2019. Read the article carefully including the Topics link eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern, the Application process, Application Fee and many more.
How to Apply for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Above mention link top apply online for HSSC Clerk 2019.
- Fill the Details to register yourself.
- Make Sure you put the valid Email Address, for further use.
- You will receive a New Registration ID and Password.
- Login using the New registration ID And Password.
- Now Complete the Application Form Carefully.
- Upload your Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Now pay the Application Fee.
- Alternatively, you can visit the Official Website of HSSC.
- Select the Appropriate link
- Follow the Above mention steps.
Date to Remember
Please check the Details Exam Date for HSSC Clerk Recruitment mentioning the application start date / End date as well as exam Dates as follows:-
|Official Notification Released||20th June 2019|
|Online Application Starts||24th June 2019|
|Online Application Ends||8th July 2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
|Exam Dates (tentatively)||22nd July 2019 to 18th Aug 2019|
as per the official notification, there are 4858 numbers of Vacancies to be filled. Please check the Substitution of Post as mentioned below:-
PwD (Person with Disability)
Deaf and hard of hearing=39,
Blindness and Low vision=34,
autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability & mental illness and multiple disabilities=19,
Bifurcation of PwD,
Visual Handicap-Blind (B)=3,
Low Vision (LV)=3,
Hearing Handicap-Fully Deaf (FD)=2,
Hard of Hearing/Partial Deaf (HH/PD)=3,
Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
One Leg (OL)=03,
One Arm (OA)=2,
Muscular Weakness (MW)=01,
One Arm One Leg (OAL)=1,
Acid attack victims=1,
The Eligibility Criteria for HSSC clerk 2019 consist of Age Limit and Educational Qualification. Please check the details as mention below:-
Minimum Age:- 17 Years
Maximum Age:- 42 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
- 10+2/10+2 First Division/Graduation or it's equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
Exam Pattern OR Selection Process
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
- If neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
- If the applicant is:-
(i) a widow; or
(ii) the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
(iii) the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”.
|Category of post||General||SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State|
|Male/Female||Female (Haryana resident)||Male||Female|
|CAT no. 1||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman of Haryana||No Fee|
` 5200-20200+` 1900 (GP) Pre-revised now Functional Pay Level 2 FPL Rs 19900.