HSSC Recruitment 2018
HSSC Recruitment 2018 for 18218 Under Group D. Haryana Selection Staff Commission or HSSC has released the notification for the recruitment of Eligibility Candidate Under Group D. Many Candidate were awaiting for the HSSC Group D Recurimtn 2018. As per the Official Notice, there is 18-182 number of vacancies to be Filled for these post. There Are various Post under Group D in different departments, Corporations, and Boards. the online Application For this recruitment has started from 29th August 2018 and the Last date for the Recruitment is on 18th September 2018. you Can click on the below mention link to Apply online for HSSC Group D 2018. Read the article carefully including the topics like eligibility criteria, Exam pattern, Application process, and Many More.
- Click on the Above mention link to apply online for HSSC 2018.
- Click on New Registration and Follow the Instructions as mentioned.
- Click on Continue registration .and Proceed.
- fill the Necessary detail and Click on registered.
- Note down the Registration number and Password.
- Login in using the registration ID and Password.
- fill the Application form carefully.
- Upload your Scanned Document Photograph and Signature.
- Click on submit.
- Take print out of the form.
- Download the e-Challan form and pay the requisite Application Fee.
- Alternatively, you can visit the Official Website of HSSC.
- follow the Above Mention steps.
Date To Remember
|Start Date of Online Application||29th August 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||18th Septemeber 2018|
|Last Date to Deposit Application Fee||21st September 2018|
* PWD Category: 565 (4 % of total seats)
Age Limit (as on 6th May 2018)
Minimum Age:- 18 Years
Maximum Age:- 42 Years
Note:- Age relaxation for all the post will be as per the rules of Haryana Government.
You should be 10th passed with Hindi/Sanskrit as a compulsory subject from a recognized Board/Institution.
To avail the reservation from either of the categories, you must be Domicile of the State of Haryana.
Apart from this, there will be 2% reservation for Freedom Fighters/their Children/their Grand Children.
The Selection Process for Group D Consist of 2 Stages:-
- Written Exam
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
The marks distribution for the same is given in the table below.
|Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||10|
- The Written Exam will either OMR Sheet based or Online Computer Based.
- There will be no Interview for this post.
General (Male) – Rs. 100/-
General (Female of Haryana resident) – Rs. 50/-
SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG of Haryana ( Male) – Rs. 50/-
SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG of Haryana ( Female) – Rs. 25/-
Pay Scale- Rs. 16,900-53,500 + Applicable special pay.