ITBP Recruitment 2018
ITBP Recruitment 2018 for 218 Vacancies for Constable. Indo-Tibetian Border Police or ITBP has released the Notification for the Recruitment of ITBP Constable 2018. This is a very nice opportunity for the candidate to build their career in Government sector candidate who is interested can apply this recruitment drive. you can apply this Recruitment drive from 29th October 2018 till 27th November 2018. As per the notification, there is 218 number of vacancies to be filled for this post. Read the Article carefully including the following topics link eligibility criteria, Exam pattern, Selection Process, Application process, and many more.
Step to be followed
- Click on the above mention link to apply online for ITBP Constable (Telecom) 2018.
- Select the option which says Registration.
- Sign up using your details and note down the login details.
- Now login using your credentials and look for the specific ITBP Constable application link and click on it.
- Fill the application details and upload the photograph and documents as per the required standard.
- Check all your inputs in order to avoid any mistake.
- Now click on submit and your final application will appear on your screen.
- Save and take a print out of your online application for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can visit the ITBP Official Website
- Follow the Above mention steps
Date to Remember
|Start date to apply online||29th October 2018|
|Last date to apply online||27th November 2018|
As per the official notification, there is 218 number of vacancies to be filled.
|Name of Post||Vacancy||Particulars||Reservation Status|
Age limit ( As on 27th November 2018)
Minimum Age:- 18 Years
Maximum Age:- 30 Years
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|Ex-Servicemen||UR – 3 Years
SC/ST – 8 (3+5) years
OBC (NCL) – 6 (3+3) years.
|Government servant||Up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December, 1989.||UR – 5 years
SC/ST – 10 (5+5) Years
OBC (NCL) – 8 (5+3) years
|Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.||UR – 5 years
SC/ST – 10 (5+5) Years
OBC (NCL) – 8 (5+3) years
Candidate should be Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Diploma or Certificate Course from an Industrial Training Institute or any other recognized Institution.
|Description||Height in Cms||Chest in Cms (For Male Candidates only)|
|For all States and Union Territories (except categories mentioned below)||170||157||80-85|
|For candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of Jammu and Kashmir.||165||155||78-83|
|For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST)||162.5||150||76-81|
Weight – Corresponding to height and age as per medical standard (for male and female candidates).
Basic Medical Standard
Eyesight – The minimum visual standard for the candidates of all categories will be as follows
|Visual Acuity unaided (NEAR VISION)||Uncorrected visual acuity (DISTANT VISION)||Refraction||Colour Vision||Remarks|
|Better eye||Worse eye||Better eye||Worse eye|
|N6||N9||6/6||6/9||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.||CP III by ISIHARA||-In right-handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice versa. -Binocular vision is required|
- The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
- Must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
- An color blind person will not be eligible for appointment. If at any Stage of the service career, person is found to be color blind, he will be boarded out as per SHAPE policy in vogue in the force
- Tattoos: -
- Content: Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
The Selection Process for ITBP Recruitment 2018 for Constable (Telecom) consist of 3 Phases as mention below:-
- Written Examination
- document Verification
PET/ PST (Physical Efficiency Test/ Physical Standard Test)
Candidate will be informed the venue on given date and time with a clear & legible print out of their online admit card and online application form for PET. Please check the details on performing the PET for Both Male and Female Candidate;-
For Male Candidate
|1.6 Kms Race||To be completed within 7.30 minutes.|
|Long Jump||11 Feet (03 Chances).|
|High Jump||3½ Feet (03 Chances).|
For Female Candidate
|800 Mtr Race||To be completed within 4.45 minutes.|
|Long Jump||09 Feet (03 Chances).|
|High Jump||3 Feet (03 Chances).|
The candidate who qualifies the PET/ PST will undergo the Written Examination.
- No marks will be awarded for this test and it will be only qualifying in nature.
- Those who do not qualify will be eliminated at this stage itself
- Pregnancy at the time of race will be considered a disqualification and pregnant female candidates shall be rejected at this stage.
Note: - PET will not be held for Ex-servicemen. However, Ex-servicemen will be required to pass the requisite PST, written test and medical examination
- The written test will consist of OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue or Black Ball pen only or Computer-based objective type multiple choice.
- The question paper will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
- The questions for written test shall be of 10th standard.
- There will be 100 Objective question Consist of 100 marks which need to be Done on 2 hours.
check the Written Exam Pattern 2018 as mention below:-
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks||Time|
|General English||15||15||2 Hours|
|General Awareness (Bilingual)||20||20|
|Reasoning Ability (Bilingual)||20||20|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Bilingual)||30||30|
- The cut-off percentage of marks for qualifying in written exam of all three advertised posts will be as under:
- General and Ex-Servicemen:- 35%
- SC, ST & OBC:- 33%
The candidate who qualified the Written Exam will now be Submitting the Original Documents for verification
(i) Educational Certificate(s);
(ii) Date of birth Certificate as in Matriculation or 10th Class Certificate;
(iii) Professional/Experience Certificate
(iv) Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Certificate
(v)Domicile Certificate issued by local revenue authorities or PAN Card or Aadhar Card or Driving License or Voter ID Card or Passport for verification of citizenship
Note:- the Application form is mention at the end of the Official Notification
General/ OBC - Rs. 100/-
SC/ST, Ex-servicemen, Female - No Fee
Constable (Telecom) – Level 3 in Pay Matrix Rs. 21700-69100/- (as per 7th CPC).