Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Bank is one of the Leading Private Sector Bank in India. Karnataka Bank has Released the notification the recruitment of Karnataka Bank clerical Post. The online process for this recruitment will commence on 10th July 2019 and will take Place on 20th July 2019. The KBL online Exam is Schedule to be Conducted on 3rd August 2019. This is a very nice opportunity for the Candidate to build there career in the banking Industry. The Candidate who are intrested can Apply this Recruitment Drive From the link as mention below. Hurry! to Grab this opportunity. Read the Article carefully including the Topics like eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern or Selection process, Application Fee, Salary Vacancy and Many more.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Above mention link to Apply online for KBL Recruitment 2019.
- Enter your Personal Details such as Email Address, Phone number and Fill the Registration form.
- You will Receive a registration number.
- Fill the application Carefully and Validate your Details.
- Uplad your Photo and signature as per the Specification Given in the Guiddelines.
- Review your Applicaation before final Submit of the Application form.
- Click on Payment and pay the applciation fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- Alternatively your cAn visit the Official websute of Karnataka bank.
- Go to Careers
Follow the Above mention steps.
Date to Remember
|Opening date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee||10-07-2019|
|Closing date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee||20-07-2019|
As per the Officiasl Notice Released by the Karnatakaa Bank 2019. There are no Vacancies Released.
The Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Bank consist of Age Limt and Educational qualification.Please refer to the Details as mention below:-
Maximum 26 years as on 01-07-2019 [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1993].
The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university.
- Candidates should be graduates as on 01-07-2019. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state language along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate.
* % of marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semesters/years by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honours / optional subjects, etc., if any. Instead of marks, if Grade/CGPA is awarded, only candidates securing CGPA/Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed.
Exam Pattern or Selection Process
- By Online Test tentatively scheduled on 03-08-2019 at Bengaluru, Delhi, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai, and Mysuru Centres.
- Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview. No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the test/interview.
- Selected candidates should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as may be prescribed in the appointment offer.
Appointment & Emolument
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank.
Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current CTC will be approximately `37,000/- per month.)
`600/- [`500/- in case of SC/ST candidates] plus applicable GST.