Railways RRB Group D Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the Notification for the Recruitment of RRC LEvel 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix under Various Post. As per the notification, there are 103769 numbers of vacancies `to be filled for this post. this is a very nice opportunity for the Candidate to Build a career in this government organization. Read the article carefully including the topics link Eligibility criteria, Exam pattern, Application process, and Many More.
How To Apply For RRB Group D 2019?
- Click on the above mention link to Apply online for RRB Group D 2018
- Select the RRB you Are applying for.
- Fill the Details Carefully
- |Upload your scanned Photograph and signature.
- Review your Application Form
- Click on submit to submit the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee and Take the printout of the application form.
- Alternatively, the candidate can visit the Official website of RRB.
- Go to Career,
- Select the Appropriate option.
- Follow the Above mentioned steps.
Date To Remember
|Date of Publication||23.2.2019|
|Online Registration of Application Starts||12.3.2019 at 17:00 Hrs|
|Online Registration of Application Ends||12.4.2019 at 23:59 Hrs|
|Closing Date and time for Payment of Application Fee Through:|
|(A)Online (Netbanking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI)||23.4.2019 at 23:59 Hrs|
|(B)SBI Challan||18.4.2019 at 13:00 Hrs|
|(C) Post Office Challan||18.4.2019 at 13:00 Hrs|
|Final submission Of Application||26.4.2019 at 23:59 Hrs|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentative Schedule September- October 2019|
Please check the vacancies as mention region wise below.
|S No.||Railways||Total Vacancy|
|2||East Central Railway||3563|
|3||East Coast Railway||2555|
|4||Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro||10873|
|5||Northern Central Railway and DLW||4730|
|6||North Eastern Railway, MCF and RDSO||4002|
|7||North Western Railway||5249|
|8||Northeast Frontier Railway||2894|
|9||Northern Railway, DMW, and RFC||13153|
|10||South Central Railway||9328|
|11||South East Central Railway||1664|
|12||South Eastern Railway||4914|
|13||South Western Railway and RWF||7167|
|14||Southern Railway and ICF||9579|
|15||West Central Railway||4019|
The Eligibility Criteria for RRB Group D Recruitment 2019 possess Age and Educational Qualification. You can check the details as mention below:-
Minimum Age:- 18 Years
Maximum Age:- 33 Years
|OBC- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (UR)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC-NCL)||6 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 Years|
The Candidate who is Applying for this Recruitment Drive Must possess 1th Class Passing Certification From ant recognized board of India or Having ITI degree from Any recognized Institute of NCVT/SVCT or Having National apprenticeship certificate (NAC) grant by NCVT can Apply for these posts.
Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The Selection Process for RRB Group D 2019 Consist of 3 stages as mention below:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification and Medical Standard
Computer Based Test (CBT)
All the cAndidate those who are Eligible will undergo a computer Based test on specified date and time and venue as per the E Call letter to be downloaded by the candidate from the websites of RRBs/RRCs. The exam pattern for the computer Based Test (CBT) is Mention below:
|S No.||Name of Subjects||Marks Obtained||Duration|
|1||General Science||25||90 minutes|
|3||General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|4||General Awareness & Current Affairs||20|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
A candidate who has qualified the Computer Based Test will now undergo the Physical Efficiency test. Please check the Details as mention below:-
|Male Candidates||Female Candidate|
|should be Lift and Carry 35 KG of weight for A Distance of 100 Meters in 2 Minute in one chance without Putting it down;
should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 Second in one chance
|Should be able to lift and carry 20 KG of weight for a distance of 100 Meters in 2 minutes on once chance Without Putting the Weight down;
should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 Second in one chance
Document Verification & Medical Standard
- Based on the performance of the Candidate in CBT subjects to their qualifying in PET. candidate twice the number of vacancies will be called for document verification as per their merit and options.
- In case of two or More candidate securing same marks, three merit position shall be determined by age Criteria i.e, an older person shall be placed at higher merit and in case agee being same, then alphabetical order of the Name shall be taken into account to break the tie.
- Appointment of Selected candidates is subjected to their passing requisite Medical fitness test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, Final verification of Educational and Community certificates and verification of antecedents / Character of the Candidates.
|Sl. No.||Medical Standard||General Fitness||visually Acuity|
|1||A-2||Physically fit in all Respects||distance vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses ( no fogging Test)
Near vision: Sn.00.6, 0.6 Without glasses and Must pass the test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, night vision, Mesopic Vision etc.
|2||A-3||Physically fit in all respects||Distant vision: 6/9, 6/9 With or without glasses (Power of Lenses, not to exceed 2D)
Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses and just pass the test for color vision, Binocular vision, night vision, Myopic vision etc
|3||B-1||Physically fit in All Respects||Distant vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (Power of Lens not to exceed 4D)
Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or Close Work is Required and Must pass the test for Color vision, night vision, binocular vision, Mesopic vision etc.
|4||B-2||Physically fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (Power of lens no to exceed 4D)
Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without Glasses when Reading or close work is required and must pass binocular Vision etc.
|5||C-1||Physically fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without Glasses
Near vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when Reading or close Work is Required
|6||C-2||Physically fit in all respects||distant vision: 6/12, Nil with or without Glasses
Near vision: Sn. 0.6 Combined with or without glasses where reading or close work is required
UR - 500/-
SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, PWD, Female, Transgender, Minority & Economically Backward classes:- 250/-
Application Fee Refunded
- For all the candidate under the Category UR after the CBT, out of the fee of RS 500 an Amount of Rs 400 Shall be Refunded in due course fully deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.
- For PWD, Female, Transgender, Ex-servicemen Candidate and Candidate belonging to SC/ ST/ Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class. Out fo Fee Rs 250 shall be Refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable;e open appearing in CBT.