RRB JE Official Answer Key 2019
RRB or Railway Recruitment board has Released the Official noptice for RRB JE Answer keyt For 1st Age CBT. RRB JE is a very nce oppoetunity for teh candidate to build there career in the reputered sector and one of the most growing Industry of the Nation. The Official Answere Key for RRB JE has Been Released today i.e 11th July 2019. as the Exam for 1st Atage CBT was conducted from 22nd MAy 2019 to 2nd June 2019 and From 26th June 2019 to 28th June 2019. yu can use the below emntion link to Check your Answer key provided on the Website. Read the article carefully and follow the instruction to check your RRB JE answer Key 2019.
|Viewing of the Question Paper, Responses and Keys Raising of objections||11-07-2019,12:00 PM Onwards|
|Closing the objection raising and Payment window||14-7-2019 at 23:59 Hours|
How to Check the Answer Key and Raise an objection for RRB JE 2019?
- Click on the Above metion link to raise and objection for any question.
- Enter your Roll Number.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Enter the Captcha Carefully.
- Click on login.
- now your can Raise any objection for RRB JE 2019.
- Alternatively, you can Visit the official website of RRB.
- Select your Region
- Select the Approperiate Link for mentions as " Click here to view Question Paper, Responses and Keys & Raise objections, if any (upto 23.59 hrs. of 14/07/2019)"
- Follow the Above mention Steps.
Steps To Raise and Objection
- After login into the objection link the Candidate can view the Question Papaer and the Responce by clicking on the Question Paper & Responce Nutton. while reviewing the questions If they want to Raise an objection for nay question, they can click on the " Raise objection button Given near the question.
- This will open an Objection page wghere they can choose th eType of objection from the dropdown option and fill in the supporting details or upload supporting Documents (Reference / Explanation)
- Candidate can raise objection for only one question at a time and make the payment.
- Click on the "Pay Now" button to make the payment for selected objection. A payment of Rs. 50/- has to made for every objection raised. On completion of successful payment, the objection will get recorded and will be redirected to the "Objection Summary" age.
- The same procedure shall be adopted for raising subsequent objections.
The Prescribed fee for Rsing the objection is RS 50/- + Applicable bank services charges per question. In Case the Objection raised is Found to be Correct, the Fee paid against such Valid objections shall be refunded to the Candidate. The Refund wll be Made to the Account from where the canddate has sMade the online payment.