South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
South Indian Bank or SIB has Released the Notification for the Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) 2019. This is a very nice opportunity for the candidate to build their career in the Banking Industry. This year there are 160 numbers of vacancies to be Filled for this post. As per the Official Notification, the online application Process for this recruitment has already started from 19th June 2019 and the Last date to fill the application form is 30th June 2019. So use the below mention link to apply online for this recruitment drive at Earliest. REad the article carefully including the Topics like Eligibility criteria, Exam Pattern & Selection Process, the Application process, and many more.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the above mention link to apply online for South Indian Bank PO
- Click on New Registration
- Fill the necessary Details and provide valid Email at the time of registration.
- You will get a Registration Id and Password.
- Login using the New Registration ID and Password.
- Fill the Application form and Other Necessary Details.
- Upload your Scanned documents such as Photograph and signature.
- Review the application From before the Final Submission of application From.
- Click on submit button
- Pay the Application fee and print the application receipt for future Reference.
- Alternatively, you can visit the Official Website for South Indian Bank.
- Go to Careers
- Select the option Known as Recruitment of Probationary Officers.
- Click on apply online
- Follow the above mention steps
Date to Remember
Please check the Dates as mention in below mention table:-
|Online Application starts||19th June 2019|
|Online Application Ends||30th June 2019|
|Online Test date||25th July 2019|
As per the Official Notification, this year there are 160 numbers of vacancies to be filled in this post:-
The Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank PO consists of Age Limit and Educational Qualification. Please Check the Details as mention below.
Age Limit ( as on 30th June 2019)
Maximum Age:- 25 years.
Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1994 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive). The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The Selection Process for South Indian Bank Po consists of following Details as mentioned below:-
- Online Written Exam
- Group Discussion
Online Written Exam
This is the first stage of the selection process Check the Detailed As mentioned below:-
|Name of test||Number of question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 Minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 Minutes|
|English Language||40||50||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 Minutes|
There will be ¼ penalty for wrong answers
Tests will be made available only in English
Group Discussion and Interview
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
General Category - Rs. 800/-*
SC/ST Category- Rs.200/-*
*-Including GST and other applicable charges
the pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 - 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances.