SSC CHSL Application Status 2018
SSC or Staff Selection Commission has released the Application status for SSC CHSL Tier -1 2018. The Candidate Who has Applied for this Recruitment drive Must be waiting for the Admit card to be Released. As per the notification the SSC CHSL tier-1 Exam is Schedule to be Conducted From 1st July 2019 To 26th July 2019. the Candidates who have Applied for this Recruitment can Check their application status from the link as mention below. As for now some of the SSC Region has released the application status and are out for download. read the Article Carefully and follow the instruction to check your Application status for SSC CHSL 2018.
How to check your Application status for SSC CHSL 2018 Tier-1?
|SSC Regions||Application Status|
|Eastern Region||Click Here|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Click Here|
|Southern Region||Click Here|
|North Eastern Region||Click Here|
|Western Region||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Click Here|
|Central Region||Click Here|
|Northwestern Region||Click Here|
|Northern region||Click Here|
- Click on the above mention region you have Applied for.
- Enter your registration ID or
- Enter your Date of Birth OR
- Enter your Name and Date of Birth.
- enter it carefully.
- click on Submit button.
- Now the Candidate can see the application status for SSC CHSL Tier-1 Application Status 2018.
- Alternatively, you can visit the Official website of SSC.
- Goto Admit card.
- Select the Regional Website.
- Select the link which says download SSC CHSL Application status for Tier-1.
- The candidate will be Redirected to another page.
- Now for the Above mention steps.
This year SSC CHSL Tier-1 consist of 60 Minute instead of 75 Minutes
|Name of test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence||25 Question||50||60 Minutes
(for VH/OH afflicted by cerebral Palsy OH with Deformity in writing hand- 80 Minutes)
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Question||50|
|General awareness||25 Question||50|