UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019
UPSC or Union Public Service Commission has released the Official Notification for the Recruitment of Eligible Graduate for Multiple Post. This is a very Nice opportunity For the candidate To build their Career in National Level. The Official recruitment Notification for UPSC CDS 2019 has been released. The Application Process for this recruitment Drive will Start From Today i.e 12th June 2019. and the Last Date for this Application Process is 8th July 2019. Read the Article carefully including the Topics Link Eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern and Selection Process, Application Fee and many More.
How to Apply of UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the above mention link to apply for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019.
- Click on New Registration Part 1 and fill the Necessary Details.
- Now you can move on the Part II Registration Process.
- Enter your registration number and Password
- fill Application Form carefully.
- Claim Your Age RElaxation if you are Eligible.
- Select the Name of the post your Want to Apply for.
- Upload your Scanned Document Such as Photograph, Signature and other prescribe Documents.
- Now Not Down the application number for Future Reference.
- Alternatively, you can visit the Official website of UPSC.
- Go to online recruitment Application for Various recrutiment posts.
- Follow the Above mention steps carefully.
Date to Remember
|Online Application starts||12th June 2019|
|Last Date Date of online application||8th July 2019|
|Admit Card Date||3 Weeks Before the Exam|
|Exam Date||8th September 2019 (Tentative)|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 149th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2020 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2020 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)].||45|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2020 i.e. No. 208 F(P) Course. [03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 112th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in October, 2020 [(i) 171 vacs for SSC (Men) (NT) UPSC, (ii) 04 vacs for JAG (Men) (NT) October, 2020 Non UPSC and (iii) 50 vacs for NCC Special entry Non UPSC].||225|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai—26th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in Oct||15|
The Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS consist of the following Details As mentioned in the Official Notification.
For IMA-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
For Indian Naval Academy-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2020 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2000 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1994 and not later than 1st July 2000) only are eligible.
For Officers' Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1995 and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
For Officers' Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July 1995 and not later than 1st July 2001.
For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
For Air Force Academy-Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
In exceptional cases, the Commission may treat a candidate, who does not possess any of the qualifications prescribed in this rule as educationally qualified provided that he/she possesses qualifications, the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission, justifies his/her admission to the examination.
A candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
(i) a Citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Bhutan, or
(iii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him/her by the Govt. before the declaration of result by UPSC.
Exam Pattern or Selection Process
The Selection Process for UPSC CDS 2019 Consist of the Following:-
- Written Exam
- Interview for Intelligence and Personality Test
The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
(a) For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:—
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
(b) For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:—
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
- The maximum marks allotted to the written examination and to the interviews will be equal for each course i.e. the maximum marks allotted to the written examination and to the interviews will be 300, 300, 300 and 200 each for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers’ Training Academy respectively.
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers (Test Booklets) of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
- The Commission has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
- The candidates are not permitted to use a calculator for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
|Rank||Level||Pay in Rs.|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 -1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300- 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600-2, 15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13 A||1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1, 82, 200-2,24,100|
|HAG+Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General|
Application Fee- Rs 200/- ( except Female, SC/ST candidate)
This Application can be Paid either by Depositing the Money in any Branch of SBI by Cash or by Using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using VIsa/ MAster/Rupay Credit/ Debit Card.